- As the website administrator Taranko Sp. z o.o. does not disclose personal information to other entities for marketing purposes.
- The disclosure of any information is voluntary.
- Personal information disclosed by customers for the purpose of concluding a sales agreement, issue a proof of sales, shipment of goods, possible return/replacement/complaint and receiving notifications of special offers, new products, clearance sales and events is as follows: name, surname, e-mail address, shipment address (usually legal domicile: the address to send the shipment to), telephone number (to contact the Customer if problems with delivery arise), payment information (COD, transfer etc.).
- Pursuant to Article 32, item 1, section 7 and 8 of the Act on the protection of personal data each person disclosing their personal data has the right to review, change and discontinue the disclosure of such data. Each change may be done by the Customer by registering to the account set up in the E-Shop. A written request for a change in personal data can also be sent to the following address: Z.P.O. KIMITEX Mirosław Jaroszek i Wspólnicy Sp.j., ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 7, 67-400 Wschowa
- We guarantee that the only administrator of personal data disclosed by Customers is Z.P.O. KIMITEX Mirosław Jaroszek i Wspólnicy Sp.j., ul. Kazimierza Wielkiego 7, 67-400 Wschowa (KRS 0000084141, NIP: 6970013383, REGON: 411132060).
- All disclosed information is safe in the database of Z.P.O. KIMITEX Mirosław Jaroszek i Wspólnicy Sp.j. and only authorised persons have access to the personal data of our Customers.
- The data disclosed to us is not made available to third parties, except for entities participating in the completion of the sales agreement, cooperating with the E-Shop administrator, such as shipment companies. The personal data can also be accessed by appropriate national bodies based on separate laws.
- Personal data of our Customers is stored, processed and protected according to appropriate technical and organisational means ensuring confidentiality and integrity.
- Taranko E-Shop receives information resulting from general rules of internet connections, available in system logs (e.g. an IP address). The E-Shop may use this information for technical and statistical purposes helping to improve our internet service and offer more convenient services for our Customers. Such information is completely safe for our Customers and guarantees full anonymity.